We install a variety of decking products best suited to your needs and budget. Some of our more popular options include:
- Azek PVC decking and trim www.azek.com. With its unrivaled longevity, consistent quality, domestic design and manufacturing, and best in class 30 year fade and stain warranty, Azek is by far our favorite synthetic decking product. With no wood fiber, Azek cellular PVC is the best low maintenance decking option for the Northwest.
- Kayu Batu (Red Balau) and other exotic hardwoods are an increasingly popular choice due to their natural beauty and natural resistance to decay. While annual re-staining is necessary to maintain the warm, reddish color of the wood, Red Balau will hold up well and weather to a beautiful silver gray if left untreated.
- Western Red Cedar is a popular choice due to its natural decay resistance, abundance, pleasing appearance, and relative low cost. When maintained properly, a Cedar deck can easily last 20-30 years. We install tight knot and clear 2x4/2x6, as well as 5/4 clear cedar decking.
- Alaskan Yellow Cedar is another naturally decay resistant decking product that provides a more consistent grain and color when compared to Red Cedar while remaining relatively cost efficient.
- Pressure treated (PT) Douglas Fir is also an excellent low cost decking product. With its pre applied brown tone stain/preservative, there is no need for staining. We install 2x4 and 2x6 PT decking.
- Capped composites (Capstock) are a more cost efficient synthetic deck option when compared to Azek PVC, but they come with some tradeoffs for installation and have potential durability concerns due to the presence of wood fiber in the resin matrix.