Custom railing options
We are an installing dealer of CrystaLite railing systems, which is the finest aluminum railing money can buy. It is locally produced in Everett, WA from US sourced materials, and boasts a wide range of color and configuration options to suit just about any style.
- 6 standard colors, 5 wood finishes, and custom colors available
- 3 standard post sizes, 6 rail profiles
- Aluminum picket, glass panel, or stainless cable infill
- Infinity standard and slimline
- Side mount or top mount
- Fully engineered for code compliance and optimum safety
- 100% hardened stainless steel fasteners.
- No over-sleeves or visible screws on top or bottom rails - clean, professional install
- Combine rail configurations and infills to suit your needs and your deck!
We install wood railings from cedar, pressure treated fir, or hardwoods with a variety of infills to create a unique look for your deck.
- Our basic railing consists of either cedar or pressure treated fir 4x4 posts through-bolted to your deck frame, 2x4 top and bottom rails and a 2x6 top, and 2x2 pickets. It is a durable, attractive railing that is a big step up from the basic railing from the other guys.
- Step it up to galvanized hog-wire panels or stainless cable as your infill for a lower maintenance railing and a custom look.